Our Vision and Values
While fearless advocacy is the foundation and purpose of what we do. How we accomplish and success as a firm is a testament of how we operate as a team. At Singleton Schreiber we have 3 Core Values...
- Be Fearless
For Individual and Community Justice
To Hold the Harmful Accountable
- Provide Excellence
In Results and Continuous Improvement
- Always Collaborate
With Each Other
With Empathy, Compassion, Respect, and Integrity
What it's Like to Work at Singleton Schreiber
We take pride in our team and what we can accomplish for our clients. In 2023, Singleton Schreiber was selected for inclusion as one of the San Diego Business Journal's "Best Places to Work" and here's a couple reasons why...
- We Take Care of Our People. At Singleton Schreiber, we provide the highest level of care and service for our clients. We appreciate that we ask a lot of our team in the delivery of superior legal services. In recognition of the team's hard work and dedication we offer some invaluable benefits for our employees including 401K matching, Parking and Transportation, Charitable Contribution Matching, Childcare Assistance, Competitive Health Benefits, and more.
- Work-Life Balance. We believe that every single one of our team members can bring the best service to our clients if they have found balance in their day-to-day lives. Our firm has embraced a remote/hybrid office environment understanding that location and life's factors have little effect, if team members are passionate and resonate with the company mission.
- We Listen. We Pivot. We Grow. Not every situation or system works for every single team member the same way. Our team is dedicated to meet the needs of not only our clients and the business, but also our fellow colleagues. Our firm takes frequent assessments throughout the year to assess areas of improvement - be it technology, communications, strategy, or employee development.
- We Celebrate Our Wins. When we win for a client its a great feeling, but knowing that we collectively did it together and acknowledged the efforts of our counterparts adds a new level of appreciation throughout the firm. Within our social media accounts, monthly newsletters, and other regular communications, our team finds ways to spotlight efforts, shout out employees/departments and their exceptional performances throughout the year.
- We're Dedicated to Our Communities. Our firm is growing and opening up new offices frequently. As we expand our reach, we are dedicated to giving back to the new communities we call home. Some local efforts we've volunteered at at our different office locations include San Diego Habitat for Humanity, Meals on Wheel San Francisco, Feeding San Diego, The Ronald McDonald House -Albuquerque, The Castellano Foundation, and more. We have even formed a Volunteer Committee dedicated on how the firm can continue to support our greater communities in various locations.
Equal Opportunity Employment
Singleton Schreiber, LLP is an equal opportunity employer. Selection of candidates will be based solely on merit without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed (including religious dress and religious grooming), sex (including pregnancy, perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity (including transgender identity and transitioning), gender expression and sex stereotyping, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition or information (including genetic information), family care or medical leave status, military caregiver status, military status, veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, enrollment in a public assistance program, engaging in protected communications regarding employee wages, requesting a reasonable accommodation on the basis of disability or bona fide religious belief or practice, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.