Our client was providing construction related services in a building in downtown San Diego. The defendant failed to provide properly odorized natural gas to the building. A large amount of the improperly odorized gas escaped into the building, accumulated undetected, and created a massive explosion, presumably set off by an electrical spark. Our client suffered third-degree burns to his face, head, arms, hands and upper body.

Related Attorneys

Related Practice Areas

Jump to Page

Necessary Cookies

Necessary cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions.

Analytical Cookies

Analytical cookies help us improve our website by collecting and reporting information on its usage. We access and process information from these cookies at an aggregate level.