Construction Site Accident Lawyers
Construction sites can be extremely dangerous and have many hazards in and around the construction area. These projects can present harm to all individuals involved, and unfortunately in certain cases, injuries or accidents can happen.
At Singleton Schreiber, our road construction accident lawyers have helped many clients injured as a result of road construction obtain fair compensation and justice. Our experienced team is aggressive, and has years of experience in litigation and fighting to protect the interests of our clients.
When an accident or injury occurs during road construction there is always the question of who is at fault. Our construction site accident attorneys will work tirelessly and with purpose to find out who is responsible. At Singleton Schreiber, will hold that party accountable and pursue a personal injury lawsuit against them.
Fighting for Victims of Accidents or Injury on Construction Sites
If you or a loved one has been injured on a construction site caused by any of the following circumstances, our construction site accident attorneys at Singleton Schreiber can help you obtain justice.
- Lanes are not properly marked in the construction area.
- Lanes are too narrow.
- No shoulder is available.
- Proper signs were not displayed, or the area was not clearly marked or visible.
- Open trenches, pits, or areas that are dangerous to others were exposed.
- Improper alerts in place to provide a buffer zone to give drivers enough time to slow down as they approach the construction site.
- Reckless and careless operation of equipment, construction vehicle, or large construction machinery.
- Dangerous roadway conditions such as uneven pavement, or pavement that is broken or damaged due to construction.
Common Construction Accidents We Fight For
The leading causes of construction site fatalities are listed below.
- Struck by an object not secured on a construction site
- Falls or slips
- Injury from being trapped between machinery, objects, or equipment
- Structure collapse
- Injury from the operation of heavy equipment or machinery
- Injury from welding
- Injury from power or hand-held tools
At Singleton Schreiber we support you regardless of what type of construction accident you were involved in. Let our team obtain proper compensation for your injuries and trauma. We are aggressive and will fight for you with our experience to obtain the maximum compensation possible. Contact our experienced road construction accident lawyers today regarding your construction site accident lawsuit.
Common Construction-related Injuries We Handle
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Burn injuries
- Bone breaks or fractures
- Ligament or muscle tears
- Heart attack
- Neck and shoulder injuries
- Knee injuries
- Harmful exposure to materials or substances
In order to prevent construction-related injuries, safety measures should always be in place. Finding who is liable can be complicated, and a qualified construction site accident attorney can help protect you and your family.
If a loved one has lost their life from a construction accident, we have the resources to help surviving family members obtain proper justice. Let our team at Singleton Schreiber fight for you. We will not rest until justice is obtained.
Liability for a Construction Accident
If a worker is injured on a construction site, the entity or person can be held responsible. The person can file a workers’ compensation claim, or the accident victim can file a personal injury claim against the party at fault. Workers’ compensation benefits can include lost wages, pay for disability, medical expenses, and death benefits.
Our team at Singleton Schreiber are experienced and can help you determine which type of claim you should file. Our California construction accident lawyers have the resources to protect your interests and can help you obtain the justice and compensation you deserve.
Why Choose Singleton Schreiber?
- We have recovered over $1 billion for our clients.
- We are client-centered working to resolve each case individually.
- Client satisfaction is our top priority.
- No fees are required unless a recovery is made.
- Our team is passionate and can help clients through tragic and difficult situations.
- We have the experience to obtain justice and fight for what you deserve.
Contact Our Dedicated Team of California Construction Accident Attorneys
Contact an experienced California construction site accident lawyer at Singleton Schreiber today. Our team has years of litigation experience and the resources to help you are a loved one recover from a tragic injury or accident. Construction injuries and accident cases can be complicated, and our team can guide you, and help you understand your rights.
We can make a difference in your life and recovery, and ensure you receive the financial compensation you deserve.
Schedule your free initial consultation with us today. You pay no attorneys fees unless we recover for you. We understand how injuries can affect your life and cause stress and suffering. Let our experienced construction site accident lawyers at Singleton Schreiber review your case to see how we can help you fight for justice.
To schedule your free consultation and speak with an experienced construction accident attorney, contact Singleton Schreiber and our staff will be happy to help you.