Our Traumatic Head Injury Lawyers Can Help You Achieve Financial Recovery
Brain injuries can be the worst injury that can happen in an accident. Brain damage is devastating and, in many cases, families must make painstaking decisions and changes to their life. Recovery from a brain injury is extremely traumatic and can result in lifelong damage to cognitive, speech, or psychological health. If your brain injury was caused by negligence or recklessness let our experienced team at Singleton Schreiber help you receive proper compensation for your pain and suffering.
Brain Injury Cases We Specialize In
- Automobile accidents including car crashes, motorcycle or truck accidents, and boating accidents.
- Pedestrian or bicycle crashes
- Construction accidents
- Swimming pool accidents
- Sports accidents
- Injuries from acts of violence
- Traumatic head or brain injuries caused by physical assault.
- Medical malpractice including injuries caused by a lack of oxygen, and birth injuries.
Our team at Singleton Schreiber are experienced personal injury attorneys and can help you receive significant settlements for those that have suffered a traumatic brain injury. We will guide you through the process, and our team is committed to helping you recover financially, and build the best possible future after your injury.
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Ongoing care or rehabilitation services
- Loss of quality of life
- Pain and suffering
Our specialized brain injury lawyers can get you compensation for any type of injury case, and can help you recover damages after a severe brain injury or skull fracture caused by negligence.
Singleton Schreiber can Help You Prove Your Case
Traumatic brain injuries happen when an external force causes the brain to move in the skull. This can cause injury, bleeding, or even death. In some cases, head injuries can be deceptive and are not completely identified until some time has passed after the accident. In other cases, brain injuries are very apparent and the victim can immediately suffer from amnesia, mental issues, or fall into a coma. It is important to wait until the full extent of your brain injuries are known, and not settle your case too early. Our attorneys can advise you on the proper steps to ensure you have all of your brain related injuries covered.
Symptoms of Brain Injuries:
- Vision impairment
- Feeling dizzy
- Loss of consciousness
- Mental illness
- Dilated pupils
- Fluid coming out of the ears or nose
- Changes in personality
- Emotional outbursts
- Lack of emotion
We know brain injuries as common as a concussion can make life miserable, and can cause you pain and suffering. As your brain injury attorney, we will work to ensure you receive full compensation and can recover financially from your accident.
Why Choose Singleton Schreiber
- Our team will work directly with your doctors and medical team to understand your injury, the medical care needed, and what is required for recovery.
- We discuss ongoing care and work with life care experts to understand what daily assistance is needed.
- Our brain injury lawyers will speak on your behalf and work with accident investigators and insurance companies to build you a strong case.
- Our team will strategically build your case to ensure you receive financial support for the future.
Contact Singleton Schreiber Today
Let our experienced team of brain damage lawyers help you achieve the financial compensation you deserve. We can help you improve the quality of your life, and guide you through the legal process successfully. Let Singleton Schreiber work for you, and contact us today to schedule your free initial case evaluation.