Happy New Year!
As of January 1, 2022, we are operating as Singleton Schreiber, LLP. Scott Trial Lawyers is returning to its previous structure as a stand-alone criminal defense, civil rights, and trial firm, renamed McKenzie Scott PC. While we will continue to collaborate on a variety of cases with the McKenzie Scott team, we believe the overall structure works better if McKenzie Scott is a separate entity and we work together on specific cases. This change will not have any effect on our overall operations or on the team members who are handling your case.
While our name and our look may change, certain things will never change. Each day, we commit ourselves to continue to grow and improve. We are striving to do everything in our power to offer our clients a superior experience, to seek justice for those too often overlooked, and to hold corporate wrongdoers responsible for their misdeeds. Our strength lies in our commitment to our clients, our commitment to one another, and our desire to do right. Your case-management team remains unchanged, and we will continue to work hard to obtain justice in your case.
As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at (619) 771-3473. Thank you for choosing us to represent you; we look forward to working with you throughout the new year!
- Maui Fires: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- WHITE PAPER: PFAS Contamination and Liability: Key Facts for Airports, Airlines, and Aviation Facilities
- 110+ Lives Lost in Devastating Maui Wildfire Amidst Hurricane Dora's Aftermath
- When Should I File a Lawsuit After an Accident Injury?
- Gavilan Fire in Riverside County Triggers Evacuation
- 5 Things Insurance Companies Don't Want You to Know After an Accident
- Marshall Fire: Colorado’s Most Destructive Fire was Composed of 2 Fires
- What Motorcycle Accident Victims Need to Know About Lawsuits
- 5 Things to Do After Being Injured in an Accident
- Martinez Toxic Dust Leak Poisons A Community